SH1: from sporting experience, the transportable device for treating pain.
The result of experience in the sporting world, SH1 combines the therapeutic efficiency of Hilterapia® with comfortable use given by its easy transportability.
Small in size but giving excellent results, SH1 is a fast and efficient solution against oedemas and muscular pathologies because it reduces pain from the very first application.
SH1 reaches power peaks of 1kW using a pulsed Nd:YAG source. The high intensity obtained (up to 5.000 W/cm2, together with a high energetic impact, efficiently heals even deep-seated pathologies. The duration and frequency of the HILT® impulse means that its use is always safe, because it constantly maintains the skin temperature below the thermal damage threshold.
Main indications: bursitis, epicondylitis, impingement syndrome; tendinitis and tenosynovitis; oedema and hematomas caused by trauma; post-trauma or overload pathologies, muscular lesions and contractures; adductor syndromes, tibia tarsic distorsions.
Laser system employing the patented HILT® pulse
- High Intensity Pulsed Nd:YAG Laser
- Peak Power (max): 1 kW
- Intensity max 5.000 W/cm²
- Energy per impulse (max): 150 mj
- Average power (max): 6 w
- Fluence (max): 760 mJ/ cm²
- Pulse duration up to 250 μs
- Standard handpiece for pain therapy
- User interface with graphic backlit color touch screen display with images of human body
New operating system Touch 1.0
- guided protocol for body area treatment
- protocol for pathology treatment
- anti-edema protocol
- standard protocol
- Programs to modify and save personal parameters
- Emitted energy calculated automatically according to selected functions
Alarms and safety features
- Acoustic signal during the therapy
- Date and time
- Language option
- Machine status signals and alarms
- Emergency stop button for laser emission
- Laser emission warning light
- included accessories
Size and weight
38 x 22 x 42 cm; 13 Kg
230V 50-60Hz 750 VA
Device not available for US market
Standard handpiece for pain therapy featuring a spacer for the correct energy delivery on the treatment volume. Spot size 0.2 cm2 (Ø 5mm).
For HIRO® 3.0 and SH1.