HIRO® 3.0: the most complete device for Hilterapia®.
HIRO® 3.0 is the most complete device for Hilterapia® which, in addition to healing oedema and muscular pain very effectively and giving a deep-seated analgesic and anti-inflammatory effect, encourages the repair and regeneration processes to give an effective action on insertional pathologies and arthrosis.
Thanks to the specific patented impulse, HIRO® 3.0 reaches very high power peaks (3kW) with an Nd:YAG pulsed source (wavelength 1064 nm). The high intensity obtained (up to 15,000 W/cm2 that even today cannot be reached by other laser technologies), added to high energetic impact, effectively cure even the deepest chronic lesions. The duration and frequency of the HILT® impulse means that its use is always safe, because it constantly maintains the skin temperature below the thermal damage threshold.
Main indications: arthrosis and chondropathy; bursitis, epicondylitis, impingement syndrome; tendinitis and tenosynovitis; oedema and hematomas caused by trauma; post-trauma or overload pathologies, muscular lesions and contractures, adductor syndromes, tibia tarsic distorsions, enthesopathy, plantar fasciitis.
Laser system employing the patented HILT® pulse
- High Intensity pulsed Nd:YAG Laser
- Peak Power (max): 3 kW
- Intensity (max): 15.000 W/cm²
- Energy per pulse (max): 350 mj
- Average power (max): 10,5 w
- Fluence (max): 1780 mj/ cm²
- Pulse duration ≤ 100 μs
- Standard handpiece for pain therapy
- Patented DJD handpiece for regenerative therapy
User interface with graphic backlit color touch screen display
- New operating system Touch 1.0
- guided protocol for body area treatment
- protocol for pathology treatment
- anti-edema protocol
- standard protocol
- Programs to modify and save personal parameters
- Emitted energy calculated automatically according to selected functions
Alarms and safety
- Acoustic signal during the therapy
- Date and time
- Language option
- Machine status signals and alarms
- Emergency stop button for laser emission
- Laser emission warning light
- Nº 2 Laser Safety goggles
Size and weight
30 x 70 x 78 cm; 40 Kg
- 115/230V – 50/60Hz - 1840 VA
Device not available for US market
DJD handpiece for regenerative therapy which optimizes the HILT® pulse transfer to the tissue. Patented. Spot size 0.2 cm2 (Ø 5mm). For HIRO® 3.0 onlyStandard handpiece
Standard handpiece for pain therapy featuring a spacer for the correct energy delivery on the treatment volume. Spot size 0.2 cm2 (Ø 5mm). For HIRO® 3.0 and SH1.